It’s been a while so I thought I would update my site with the latest edition of condos in Wild Dunes under $400k. This time around the list is short as sales have picked up and prices have increased. With that said, as to today (5/18/2015) there are 5 for sale. This number doesn’t include fractional ownership, which I can provide upon request.
As usual, there are couple in Lagoon Villa and Port O Call. For the first time since I can remember nothing in Yacht Harbor Villas made the list. The list below includes condos from 1 to 2 bedrooms with prices ranging from the low at $220,000 to a high of $364,900. Following the list below you will see link that provides details and photos of each, along with a map indicating each location.
1) 43 Lagoon Villa – $329,000 – 2 bedroom condo close to the main hub of Wild Dunes. Pool on the grounds.
2) 16 Lagoon Villa – $334,000 – Same as above. Another good deal. No beach view, but within walking distance.
3) 406-A Village – $220,000 – Located in the heart of the Village of Wild Dunes this condo comes furnished and is great for producing rental income.
4) 102 Port O’Call – $395,000 – The lowest priced in POC. All condos in POC are one bedroom and steps from the beach. There is a pool onsite for owners and guest with a private boardwalk out to the beach. Unit’s in this development are among the most popular in Wild Dunes right now due to their price and location.
5) 412-B Village – $364,900 – Another in the Village. Great investment opportunity with a 4th floor view.
………so you made it this far. Click this link for the list of the above with details, photos, and a map.
With prices rising it will be interesting to see if this is my last “under 400k” blog for a while.