I am a full-time Realtor with Dunes Properties of Charleston specializing in the second home market, investment property, and resort real estate. I have over 10 years of experience with coastal and luxury home sales.
In my spare time, I enjoy outdoor activities like photography, tennis, boating, snow skiing, golfing, biking, cooking on the grill, and live music.
I am a graduate of North Carolina State University and a member of the National Association or Realtors.
Before joining Dunes Properties….
I spent 3 years as a tennis instructor at Wild Dunes Resort. Prior to my time at Wild Dunes, I worked for Sheraton Hotels & Resorts and Amelia Island Plantation in several different facets. I grew up in Concord, NC, attended Concord High School and received a bachelor’s degree from North Carolina State University in Raleigh.
Some fun facts about myself; I lived in Steamboat Springs for 2 years, skiing, mountain biking, and backpacking. I was a top ranked junior in North Carolina in tennis. I love to travel, and usually, like to go with no itinerary. I was part of a group in 1990 that was the first to cross into Czechoslovakia over its eastern border, and one of two American groups to see the farewell concert of the Rolling Stones in Prague. I love the coast but also love the mountains. I have traveled all over the country seeing live music with stops at some of the best venues in the country, including Red Rocks amphitheater in Colorado. I am a good athlete, but not so good at golf (although I try). I prefer a good craft beer over a glass of wine. College football is my favorite sport to watch, basketball second. Last, I am a photographer who enjoys taking outdoor and landscape photos around the low country and beyond.
What I bring to the table as your real estate agent….
– I only concentrate on my areas of expertise. I chose to be highly knowledgable in those areas, rather than try to be a jack of all trades. If need be, I will refer you to another agent who will serve you best.
– I answer my phone, return voice messages and texts, and respond to emails in a timely manner. I understand how frustrating it can be to wait days for a response.
– If I don’t have the answer to a question, I will find it.
– I know your time is important. I will do my best to work around your schedule. That means being available on weekends.
– I watch daily for changes in the local real estate market. I know what was listed today, yesterday, and the day before. I know the hot markets. I pride myself on keeping my clients up to date with new listings, price reductions, etc.
– I believe in doing open houses, hiring a professional photographer, and using the latest marketing techniques and tools to sell your home. I also believe in pricing your house right, not telling you what you want to hear so I can put a sign in your yard.
– I am energetic and enthusiastic about what I do. I won’t sit still until the job is accomplished.
– I listen to you. I only show you what you want to see. I understand everyone has different opinions and taste. Just because I like or dislike something, doesn’t mean you will as well.
– I understand you aren’t always going to buy a home the first time out. It is a huge step, and should not be a pressure situation. I have worked with clients for 5 plus years before they bought. I am aggressive when you need me to be, but not pushy before.
– And most importantly, I like to have fun and make the process enjoyable for you.
I would love to hear from you….call or text me at (843) 607.0954 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.